Forums

TopicBanaba Tree: The Source of the Next Anti-Diabetes Wonder Drug

• Thu 6th Aug 2020 - 4:52am

The standard fare for tacos, am I right? Yes, this combination is very tasty, Blood Balance Formula  low in fat and calories and quite filling. It's also a little bland and boring. One thing I discovered when it first came on the market is a spice line called Mrs. Dash. I especially liked that all the combinations are salt-free and sugar free as my diet is restricted for both. When I discovered a new flavor of Mrs. Dash, Fiesta Lime, well shall we say, it was a done deal, my tacos were about to get a major flavor makeover!

My new husband is not fond of onions, but that's okay, this spice combination contains dried onion, so you don't have to take the time to dice and brown it. He is also not fond of ground beef, but prefers ground turkey. So, I took those two things into consideration when doing this recipe makeover. I will admit it was hard for a steak and potatoes girl to give up the beef. The results; however, are amazing!Heat 1 teaspoon of extra-virgin olive oil in a 10-inch skillet. Brown ground turkey breast with pepper, Mrs. Dash seasoning, ground cumin, chipotle chili powder, and ground coriander. Add Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce. Stir 6-oz can no-salt added tomato paste into ½ cup water. Add to skillet. Add refried beans and can of beans of your choice. Let simmer for 30 minutes to allow the flavors to blend together.

To spice this recipe even more, I have substituted Mrs. Dash Southwest Chipotle seasoning blend and omitted the additional chipotle chili powder. Also, to stretch this recipe even further, add 1 cup cooked yellow or brown rice to the mix. You will have a low-fat, healthy turkey, bean and rice burrito. The calorie difference is almost miniscule, although the Carbohydrate content will be slightly higher. You can allow for this by planning for it before preparing your meal. This dish is also easy and quick to prepare, so dinner will be on the table in no time!

https://fitherd.com/blood-balance-formula-review/

Please register or login to post forum replies