Forums

TopicJeremiah 30:8 - Bearing Our Burdens

• Wed 5th Aug 2020 - 8:24am

Continue to be lead by the spirit of God, be content with the things that Cosmic Spirit Animal  you have, look unto Jesus the author and the finisher of our faith. Feelings are not facts. Think on that for a moment. That is what the psychoanalysts told my mother and the other patients in the group therapy session.

I attended the session in order to learn more about how to help my mother who suffered so much with discouragement and depression, in fact regular cycles of bi-polar behavior. Feelings are not facts. Move the muscles.

In other words, do not act upon the feelings which paralyze you. Direct your thinking to taking action, moving your muscles to override the messages and proceed with life anyway. Mmmm, really. They made it sound so simple. Is that really possible on your own. When you are so weak, how can you be strong.

For example, you may feel it is not worth your effort to get out of bed this morning. You may feel that everyone is talking badly about you. You may feel life is pointless and nobody cares about you anyway. You may not feel like eating, showering, or you may feel like only sleeping all the time. You may feel no joy, no pain, nothing.

https://ultranutrosupplements.com/cosmic-spirit-animal-review/

Please register or login to post forum replies