Forums

TopicCandida Enigma Stripped Naked

• Mon 3rd Aug 2020 - 8:42am

Actually, it is everything about candida right there, in that one  The Parkinsons Protocol Review   line. It is your body, the Milieu, thus its low pH, that allows fungus to live inside of you. If this wouldn't be so, candida which thrives in acidic conditions, low pH therefore, would pack up and leave. In order to correct this problem and cure candida, one must change his life style and his diet.

First, what one must realize is, that it was there wrong doing, their poor choices that brought candida in the fist place. I know,that this is the part that nobody likes to hear. I know I didn't. But like always, there is a choice. Learn the truth and find healing or live in lies and stay sick till the rest of your life.

If you decided you want to learn the truth, this is what you have to do. You have to stop eating junk food! It's junk food and poor quality foods, all making body extremely acidic, that got you the disease. If you just stop eating sugar this wont solve your problem. Yes it is true that one must stop eating refined and processed sugars, like white sugar or high fructose corn syrup, because they are stripped of all alkaline minerals, which are needed to carry oxygen, but what we do need is, complex complete carbohydrates.

https://consumerscomment.com/the-parkinsons-protocol-review/

Please register or login to post forum replies