Forums

Topic The Benefits of Kids Yoga Stories

• Thu 4th Oct 2018 - 6:49am

So when I realized what was going Mindvalley Yoga Quest on in my mind, I smiled at myself and decided to let the universe take its course. When a member of our party asked for water and the immaculate waiter presented us with a 450 THB (15 USD) bottle, the same woman who wanted to treat herself quickly suggested that we go back down to earth. So we took the elevator back down to reality and ordered a first bottle of red for slightly more than the price of water in heaven. Three more bottles later, I was grateful to be in the company of yogis who are always, consciously or not, practicing the art of balance (though not necessarily in moderation).
    I am happy to say that I have been a yoga practitioner for eight years. As a lifelong runner, I felt something was missing from my workouts. I did some weight training, but it wasn't until I took my fifth class with Rose that it hit me. I needed yoga and I'd have to find time to fit it into my life.

Upon the completion of my first class, I realized that after forty-four years of living, coupled with the daily abuse my mind and body absorbs, my entire being was in need of a major overhaul. My mind was running in too many directions and required that I rein it in. I could hear the words flowing from Rose's lips as she sat in postures only three-year olds should be able to squeeze into. "Relax your mind. Relax your body and remember to breathe." Remember to breathe? I could hardly find a wisp of air to replenish my lungs with as I stood, shaking, in what appeared to me to be a tangled mess.

https://worldhealthreviews.com/mindvalley-yoga-quest-review

Please register or login to post forum replies