TopicHP Printer Offline
How to fix HP Printer offline problem in windows 7?
Almost every computer user is using windows 10 in their computer but still there are some customers who are using windows 7 due to its simplicity and easy to use format of the operating system. But today we are taking about hp printer problems in windows 7 computer, as we already know that this printer offline issue is very conman in HP printers. In this section we will tell you how to fix HP printer offline problem in windows 7 computers. Most of the times when you print any important file or documents your HP printer doesn't printer. There are many reasons for these problems but the most common is HP printer offline error. We have various steps to fix this hp printer offline issue in windows 7. All of them they are explained below, try them first before you make any changes to printer settings.
- Click on Start Menu.
- Now go to the Control Panel.
- Select Devices and Printers.
- Now Click on the Printers Properties.
- Go to Ports Tab and Select the Port.
- Now click on the “Configure Port”.
- Now uncheck on SNMP.
- Try the method to get your HP Wireless Printer offline back online. Or you can directly call on 1-800-667-9229 and get instant solutions for your printer related problems.
- HP Printer Offline in windows 10