Forums

TopicDo Good Looking Guys Ever Go For Fat Girls? Yes! Learn How to Find These Men Online!

• Fri 6th Oct 2017 - 8:10am

Let's face it, you're looking for love, you tell yourself all sorts of excuses such as "I'm busy with my career" or "It's not a priority right now." The truth is if you want to find love in your life, if you want to find someone you Love Commands want to be able to call that special someone, then you have to get up from your butt and face reality. You have to be able to look in the mirror and ask yourself "How important is dating to you? How important is having the right social skills to meet that soul mate that you're seeking?I can tell you that life will catch up to you, because if you're not willing to do what it takes to find love, then guess what, you're probably not going to do what it takes to maintain and keep a relationship going with that special someone. I don't care what people say about accepting others for who they are, there has to be at least one person that's willing to have the courage to change if any long term relationship is to survive. And you know where that leads to if you don't have the maturity to change and improve your life and get the long term relationship skills needed..you become part of the 50% divorce rate.I meet so many people that tell me that dating is important to them that it's a 9 or 10 on the commitment scale, or they can feel the extreme pain of beinglonely and yet they keep experiencing the same lackluster dating lifestyle. I ask them simply what changes have they made, or have they created a strategy or plan and the answer is overwhelmingly no. Then I ask how their results are, and generally they're really unhappy with their results. And somehow they believe that all that will change somehow, because of movies or hearing other few cases from people, that someone special will walk into their life miraculously. (You ever notice that the best jobs are found from going out and meeting people and not relying on miracles?) And the worst part is that if you assume that you don't have to be a different person, or that you don't need to find ways to improve yourself to attract that special someone then I'm here to tell you that you are DEAD WRONG!

http://www.binaryforexacademy.org/love-commands-book-review/

Please register or login to post forum replies