Forums

TopicHow to Make Your Penis Bigger

• Fri 6th Oct 2017 - 7:14am

Penis enhancement is a sensitive subject for most men - I am often Erect On Demand Review contacted privately by men who need help but are too embarrassed to discuss the subject with their partner. Most men will not freely admit to trying penis enhancement methods and so it can be hard to know what works and what doesn't. That's why I've written this article to help explain some of the myths surrounding penis enhancement, and help give you the facts so you can make your own mind up. Whilst us women will always love our partners for who they are, if our significant others want to improve a part of their body that will enhance theirs and ours sex lives, then we're generally all for it. Provided it's safe.

How do I know what will work for me?

There are a lot of products out there to choose from - patches, pumps, weights, pills and so on. Some men may have success with these but I haven't heard of any cases. In my own experience, and that if the men who write to me, at best these types of artificial products may result in a temporary swelling due to stretching or irritation of the area. In the worst cases I've heard of, men have actually caused injury to themselves by trying badly-made pumps. It seems obvious to me, having looked carefully at this subject for so long, that any product which attempts to force growth artificially is going to fail. The body simply does not respond to synthetic chemicals or external forcing - this isn't how natural growth is achieved, and so it is doubtful to me whether these products can ever result in permanent growth.

http://www.binaryforexacademy.org/erect-on-demand/

Please register or login to post forum replies