Forums

TopicSuccess and Your Personal Mission and Vision

• Sat 2nd Sep 2017 - 10:09am

Mentors, by definition, are positive people. They are willing to share their wisdom and experience to help others learn and grow. When you were young, I bet you looked to your parents and other adults for guidance and help in learning how Reality Bending Secrets Review to survive in the world. I know I did. We relied on these people to teach us what we needed to know to get through life.

Now, just like then, we all need others to teach us what we need to know to achieve personal and professional success. These people are our mentors.

The term "mentor" comes from The Odyssey. Odysseus entrusted the care of his son, Telemachus, to Mentor when he set out to fight the Trojan War. The best mentors will help you learn and grow by sharing their knowledge and wisdom with you. In this way, you can benefit from their experience without having to suffer the consequences of gaining that experience firsthand.

I have been fortunate to have had several mentors in my life and career. All of them shared several characteristics. They all...

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/reality-bending-secrets-review-scam-free-pdf-download-calvin-harris

Please register or login to post forum replies