Forums

TopicReconditioning Your Programmed Mind - First Principle

• Wed 30th Aug 2017 - 2:07pm

So why do people continue to play the victim role? What do they get out of the deal? The answer is attention, even though they are attracting the wrong kind of attention. They are mistaking attention for love. The kind of attention that comes Olympic Abs from your blaming, justifying and complaining will not lead to true love of yourself or others. The attention seeker is stuck in their ego, instead of being outwardly-focused and of service to others. By taking back control of your life, you will begin to create the wealth you deserve. You will create the exact level of financial success you feel worthy of.
    Are good looks really all you need to make it in the modeling world?

That's an interesting question I've thought about a lot and one I think you should consider too.

In my career as both a high fashion model and now as a model scout I've met many models and modeling hopefuls who were very good looking in person. But because they weren't particularly photogenic, their physical beauty just didn't come across in their pictures.

And by the same token, you'd probably be surprised by how many of the industry's best and brightest print models don't even get a second glance on the street. Some of them aren't especially great looking in person, but everything just comes together when they're in front of the camera.

http://letsgoforgood.com/olympic-abs-review/

Please register or login to post forum replies