Forums

Topic Fit Mews Review

• Wed 30th Aug 2017 - 11:15am

Serotonin is a chemical you're probably familiar with. It's what makes us feel positive, optimistic. It's what gives us confidence in life. And just by working out you will be able to release that chemical into your body and strengthen its receptors in your brain, creating a new, confident, motivated, purposeful self.Now a word about Endorphins. This is nature's morphine, only much more powerful. It also aids in making you  Memory Repair Protocol Review feel great while working out. Notice how the most painful part of running is usually the first 5 mins. That's about how long it takes for all these chemicals, including endorphines, to kick in. From there it all starts turning to pleasure--well, maybe not ALL.

I recently suffered a shoulder separation that has put me out of serious training for a few weeks and leaves me with a permanent bump on my shoulder. It was due to a highly competitive, full-on MMA match between my roommate who is a strong wrestler and myself. Though a part of me really regrets the match because of the injury, a part of me never regrets the feeling of intensity I got fighting full-on, knowing that such consequences were possible. Nothing sends adrenaline through your blood like riding the edge. Not that I advocate taking stupid risks. But I believe everyone should have some experiences in life where the weight and the fate of their team, or their pride, is on the line.

Please register or login to post forum replies