Forums

TopicTechniques For Marketing

• Mon 21st Aug 2017 - 10:25am

Marketing, as we know, is all about waging war against competitive forces to win market share. Marketers create warriors which win the perceptual battle for them, and these warriors are called BRANDS. The Awakening  Brands have proved their worth by earning premiums, decimating competitions and even beating time factors. Today, marketplace is replete with competition and moreover advertising also lost its credibility if we compare it to what it used to be decade back because of ore knowledgeable customer, comparative advertising, internet etc. Therefore, marketers are exploring new ways of supporting their brand. One such method is called Brand Activation.

Brand activation can be defined as Commission Sniper marketing process of bringing a brand to life through creating brand experience. The core features or brand values of a brand are used for activation. For every brand manager, this is very much important i.e. communicating their brand values to their target customers. Select only one or two features or brand values to activate. Don't try to communicate each and every detail of your brand. Brand activation helps you to increase your brand market if used properly with out any ambiguity.

Another way of giving a good publicity to your product is by publicity stunts. Fun publicity stunts give your marketing a kick. Although they should be approached with great care. Publicity stunts would be a great way of drawing attention to your business. Forget the idea of doing something outrageous just to attract attention. Instead your publicity stunt should be a carefully planned and well thought out event. It can be any event you do that is different and likely to attract attention (especially from the media).

• Sat 26th Aug 2017 - 3:09pm

My advise out there is for you to be wise before you invest in any binary option broker I was scammed 450,000$ by online broker but at last I found someone who help me to recovered all my lost funds back from a scam broker that stocked my capital with an unregulated broker, If you need assistance with regards of your lost funds from your broker or may be your broker manager asking you to make more deposit before you could make a withdrawal or your account has been manipulated by your broker manager or your broker has blocked your account just because they need you to make more deposit to your account. If you’re interested in getting all your lost funds back Kindly get in contact with Donald on donald1stan at

gmail d0t c0m and he will guide you on the steps to recover all your lost funds.

Please register or login to post forum replies